Suspending journalistic activity

will at will at
Wed Jan 14 00:56:01 CET 2009

This is an unfortunate day for all of us here. Thank you for all of your efforts. Thanks to your introduction, Adam Hyde of FLOSS manuals will be helping us afterall.

Wishing you the best with your future activities.

------Original Message------
From: Minh Ha Duong
To: documentation at
ReplyTo: haduong at
Sent: Jan 12, 2009 10:51 PM
Subject: Suspending journalistic activity

Dear documentation team friends,

  I regret to announce that I suspend my editorial activity with
the "Community update newsletter". I think that it would be a good time to
switch to a weekly format, but really prefer to take more time for other
professional and personal activities.

Hoping that someone will continue this important activity,
yours truly,

documentation mailing list
documentation at