looking for user manual / user instructions

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Sat Jan 31 10:09:58 CET 2009

Actually , Openmoko does not provide PDF user manual now. But you can
start at this page:

I verified this page one month ago.
And if you can't find what actually you want there, you can use
to get an overview of wiki site.
Or you can mail to documentation list , I probably can help you get some
useful information.

tomtom ??: