would like to volunteer

Jeremy McNaughton jeremy.mcnaughton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:10:17 CET 2009

Hi,

Since I got my phone I've wanted to help in some way, but I'm still
just learning as a programmer and I don't have a lot of time or
resources to do any sort of regular testing.

But I'm a pretty good writer, and I'd like to try and help the
Openmoko project have excellent documentation.

Starting out I could use some guidance.  I have an account on the
wiki, should I get one on docs.openmoko.org?  And if someone could
point me towards a documentation to do list or assign me some tasks
that would be great.

I don't have a lot of time but I'll do what I can.

Jeremy