new process for deleting pages

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:06:20 CET 2010

2010/2/3, Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl>:
> [cut]
>> 1) All pages which are proposed for deletion will be marked with a
>> spectial template (similar to the one marking candidates for speedy
>> delition [2]). This will make more people aware of the fact that the a
>> page is proposed for deletion.
> I agree, but please lets put this frame/template/notice at the top of a
> page.
I agree - When there is a deletion discussion the template should
definitely be at the top. When there is a speedy deletion I think the
position of the notice doesn't really matter.

>> 2) The section "pages proposed for deletion" should have separate
>> subsections where people can discuss about each page that is proposed
>> for deletion.
> I think "discussion" tab/link is good enough for this. Isn't it?
I would prefer having it at the wiki issues page itself. Other issues
are discussed on that page too - I think it's better to have them in
one place!