[ADMINISTRATIVE] Migration to new servers

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Fri Dec 8 10:55:56 CET 2006

Hi!

Finally, we've migrated all our services onto the new infrastructure.
As a summary:

1) http://wiki.openmoko.org/ is a new wiki that is meant to only contain
   information that will become public at the time of the product launch
2) http://wiki.internal.openmoko.org/ is the old "GTA01 wiki" with all
   its information.
3) please don't use the old *.gta01.hmw-consulting.de hostnames and
   email addresses anymore, they are deprecated
4) the old mailinglist devel at lists.internal.openmoko.org aka
   devel at lists.gta01.hmw-consulting.de has been deleted. mails to those
   addresses now get delivered to
   neo1973-devel at lists.internal.openmoko.org
5) an overview of all mailinglists, including direct links to their
   subscription pages, has been posted at
   http://wiki.internal.openmoko.org/index.php/Development_resources#Mailing_lists

If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)