Communication History Overview

Bjarne Vestergaard bjvest at post.cybercity.dk
Sun Apr 1 23:43:20 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

How about storing the location info (from GPS) for the location where you
picked up a call, received an SMS, or sent an MMS, etc?

You may well question the usefulness of such a feature in comparison to the
features you listed below, but if properly integrated with, e.g., map
services on the WWW, it would be a rather cool feature.

Use cases:

1) "... someone called me when I was at the grocery store - I was supposed to
call back... Who was it... now let me see..."
2) When selecting the "location info" in a record of the communication
history, it brings up the browser to show the spot by means of Google maps.

Perhaps not the easiest use cases to implement, but anyway; you get the
picture.

Best regards,
Bjarne Vestergaard