Font sizes

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Tue Apr 17 13:55:06 CEST 2007

Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:

> Will OpenMoko Framework define font sizes or will we have random ones like
> it is done now?

Uhm... random? We have a strictly defined font sizes as per the
openmoko-theme-standard -- at least for Gtk+ applications.

> People will run apps on devices with misc DPI setting, misc resolutions,
> orientations etc - now I think that some apps use large fonts when normal
> ones will be OK.

Please give concrete examples and I'll look into changing that. NOTE:
Don't judge according to your Angstrom build since this messes with
the DPI -- you need to install the OpenMoko distribution. The latest
image can be found in http://buildhost.openmoko.org/snapshots/2007.04/

Regards,

- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/