MokoSearchBar and a method to clear categories

Chris Lord chris at openedhand.com
Thu Aug 30 13:47:19 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 12:57 +0200, Holger Freyther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see MokoSearchBar has insert_category, _prepend_category and
> remove_category. As we use a GtkComboBox with a GtkListStore as model
> what about providing a _clear_categories method as well? Also would
> it make sense to offer a way to use a different model for the
> combobox? E
>
> E.g. the following call could be the implementation:
> 	gtk_list_store_clear (GTK_LIST_STORE (
> 							gtk_combo_box_get_model (
> 									GTK_COMBO_BOX (view->category_combo))));
>

> z.

moko_search_bar_count_categories and moko_search_bar_clear_categories
added in r2857. I think I didn't reply to the list before, so to
reiterate, I don't think it's a good idea to be able to set the model,
as the category chooser is intended to always have text. Perhaps others
have comments on this?

--Chris