OpenMoko-Today

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed May 30 10:12:25 CEST 2007

On 29/05/07 21:20, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia wtorek, 29 maja 2007, Marcin Juszkiewicz napisał:
>>> Sounds like you have an old build image (no icon theme available). If
>>> you have a new image then it might mean the icon theme schema isn't
>>> being set correctly, but I believe Mickey already did this.
>
>> openmoko-icon-theme-standard - 0.0+svnnow-r0_2064 - Standard Gtk+ icon
>
> And there is no newer version built using recent openmoko buildsystem:

It's actually settings-daemon that sets which icon theme to use (or
should be). We need to check it is installing the default schemas for
gconf correctly.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/