documentation and code

Per Wolde per.wolde at enea.com
Wed Nov 7 12:26:05 CET 2007

Hi!

I apologize for my perhaps stupid request but I am looking for
information about status over the 4 libraries: libmokocore, libmokoui,
libmokopim and libmokonet. Also I would like to fetch documentation over
their API and also sources. I tried to fetch it by svn but it seems that
I don't get all (just 162MB) of it. I mostly end up in a huge bunch of
configuration files and icons. So if any one can help me to obtain more
information about those libs and sources I would really, really
appreciate it!

My purpose is to learn more about what have been done, what will be done
and what I can do with this.

Anyways, I would be really thankful for help in this issue!

Kindly regards,

Per Wolde