System developers ask for project

Vittoria Cozza v.cozza at di.uniba.it
Tue Sep 11 12:48:51 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm Vittoria Cozza, a second year computer science PHD student in
University of Bari italy.
here we have a group of student (2 right now) intending to become
openmoko System Developer <http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/System_Developer>.
University website is
http://www.di.uniba.it/dib/ing/index.htm

We have no clear so far which part of the system to work on. Can you
please suggest a project that 2 medium level linux skilled developers
can realize in around 4 months?

We had a look at the wishes list but still we have not a clear idea
about which functionality can be more suitable and interesting and
important to realize and that matches with our team skills.

Wait for your suggestions, thanks in advances.

Best regards

Vittoria et Al.