gsmd missing numeric replies

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sun Apr 15 11:58:32 CEST 2007

sorry once again for not getting back to you earlier.

I've now merged the pending internal code for [partial] SMS support that
we had, and will be working on other gsmd related issues throughout the
next days.

As part of that, I have added the partial patch for numeric response
parsing.

I did not merge:

'@' detection of extended response: This should be part of the
chipset/machine plugin.

Numeric responses are only considered valid if phone is in V0 mode.  The
HTC specific plugin would then need to set the V0 flag, or rather have
the plugin send V0 to the phone, and the core detect any v0/v1 command
and set V0 flag accordingly.