[patch] concatenated sms

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:42:57 CEST 2007

On 26/10/2007, Jim Rayner <openmoko at jrayner.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Attached patch enables send/receive concatenated text (7bit or ucs2)

I think a move of decoding PDU data from gsmd side to client side
should be discussed first. (imho makes writing libgsmd client overly
complicated with new obligatory parameters to fill in).

Besides lots of TODOs, C++ style comments, wrapping lines, commented
code, some printfs left in (there's gsmd_log), the coding alphabet
definition are now unnecesarily in two places in usock.h.

I see no reason for the replacing "from/to" with "from"  - the addr
field may be a destination number (for outgoing messages) as well as a
sender number.

The lgsm_netreg_register() parameters change is invalid -
lgsm_netreg_register expects a 6 byte array so it will read beyond the
end of the buffer and valgrind will scream.

I haven't tested the concatenated SMS functionality.
Regards