[patch] concatenated sms

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Sun Oct 28 16:55:02 CET 2007

Hi Jim,

I'd like to verify your patch with GTA01 handset, but it's hard to read & patch this file.
Would you mind using "# svn diff" command to generate your modifications again? Also,
you may use this command from 'gsm' root folder. Then people can use your file by "patch"
command easily. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Erin