undefined reference to lgsm_init

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 3 15:27:12 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 03.04.2008, 15:22 +0530 schrieb Shakthi Kannan:
> The complete output is available here:
> http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/trash/output.txt
>
> What am I missing? Appreciate any inputs,

The actual problem seems to be:

| /bin/sh: /home/foo/moko/build/tmp/staging/i686-linux/bin/pkg-config:
No such file or directory

Looks like pkgconfig-native has not been built for your. Try building
it.

If your staging area is relatively old, then you probably need to rebuild.
OE has performed a major staging area ABI change in the last month which
requires rebuilding (this is the cause for the changed paths you see).

:M: