Patch Committed, was Re: [patch] manufacturer, model, revision and serial

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Fri Feb 15 12:36:40 CET 2008

Paulius Zaleckas wrote:
> I have also removed lgsm_get_info declaration since we are not going
> to use it according to Sean Chiang.
>
> Regards,
> Paulius Zaleckas

Hi Paulius,

Thanks for your patches! I modified some parts to fit gsmd design. Actually, we don't need to keep
the phone information in gsmd and needn't to retrieve them in initial settings. Why we store IMSI
value in gsmd, it's for bug#1185. Also, if you are interested in more detailed 'gsmd', you may read
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Gsmd/document wiki page.

Hi List,

R4066 is committed for fix atcmd buffer length.
R4067 is committed for retrieving phone information.

Regards,
Erin