RFC: First set of interfaces in SVN

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mlauer at vanille-media.de
Wed Jan 16 20:51:23 CET 2008

(NOTE: cc'ed to gsmd-devel at lists.openmoko.org to raise your attention, but
please keep the discussion on this list. If you are not subscribed
yet, now would be a good time ;)

Hi guys,

sorry for the long silence on this list, but I felt the need to come
up with a base set of APIs as fundament for further discussion to push
this initiative.

We now have the following interface descriptions in our SVN
(directory: standards/otapi)

org.freesmartphone.GSM.Device.xml
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.xml
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Network.xml
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Phonebook.xml
org.freesmartphone.GSM.Call.xml
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SMS.xml

Please check them out with
svn checkout svn://projects.linuxtogo.org/svn/smartphones

What I'm now after is getting some comments about the individual
method calls and signals, e.g. point out missing/wrong arguments or
suggest naming improvements, etc.

NB: I have also worked a lot more on the Wiki, so please have a look
there as well. There's also some exciting work wrt. python prototypes and gsmdmux
underway, but more on that in further postings.

Regards,

:M:

--
Dr. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | IT-Freelancer | http://www.vanille-media.de