How to test the latest gsm patches on the Neo

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Sat Jan 26 18:02:38 CET 2008

hi atul,

Thanks a lot for your email to remind us this error. I just checked the gsmd code and found the
possible reason. "unable to handle packet type=2" is for "GSMD_MSG_PASSTHROUGH". We marked
this function "lgsm_get_packet" out in libgsmd.c, and i will commit it back soon.  Please try
to use the latest code. We really appreciate your helps and contributions for openmoko project.

http://svnweb.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/gsm/src/libgsmd/libgsmd.c?rev=3807&r1=3546&r2=3807

Regards,
Erin