[gta02-core] Unique values per component.

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Sat Aug 1 12:18:42 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> I wrote:
>> If it's more than just one or two scripts, maybe we should find a
>> better place, though. I've created a directory trunk/eda/ for tools
>> that aren't project-specific.
>>
>> You probably can't commit there at the moment. I'll check this with
>> Joachim.
>
> trunk/eda/ should now be writeable by everyone who has commit access
> to trunk/gta02-core/ (or who has general commit access to
> svn.openmoko.org).

Ok, imported stuff there successfully.

Kicad library is in "eda/lib/kicad-perl". Build this and install prior to running the scripts. This is still an ongoing effort so don't expect much from it.
"Library" and "Netlist" should be working OK, except for Netlist footprints, which are ignored. I still have to put some documentation there, right now you'll
have to look at the scripts or reverse engineer them :P

Also imported two scripts into "eda/scripts". If you wish to run them do it from inside gta02-core library like :

gta02-core$ perl ../eda/scripts/unconnected_pins_report.pl gta02-core.pro gta02-core.net

gta02-core$ perl ../eda/scripts/list_netlist_components_by_value.pl gta02-core.net

Álvaro