[gta02-core] Footprint editor

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 11 15:44:14 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> I'm still trying to figure a nice way to "fix" status. I think a
> custom container would be the best approach. I'll give you news
> about that soon.

Great ! Hacking own widgets is an area I didn't dare to go ;-)
(In fact, this is my first serious gtk+ project.)

By the way, the lack of a separate solder paste layer doesn't mean
that we can't make footprints for chips that need one - we can make
the pads and silk screen already, which is all we need for the
layout, and replace the footprint with one that has the special
solder paste layer later.