[gta02-core] GSM modem / telit ge865

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu Aug 13 02:45:02 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> By the way, the change to  LibName4=gta02-core-expanded  doesn't seem
> to make sense, since "make gen" generates the library in ../components.
> I've reverted it for now. Do you remember why you needed this ?

I don't remember unfortunately - i suspect something simple like I was
running expand-pintypes manually, and built it in the wrong place :-)  I
guess having it in the expanded folder appealed because those are all
interim / work-in-progress artifacts.

Looking now though, I can't see where that -expanded lib gets generated
from in "make gen" - doesn't seem to happen for me here?  Easy enough to
do it by hand though! :-)

Dave