[gta02-core] GSM modem / telit ge865

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 13 10:56:37 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> Looking now though, I can't see where that -expanded lib gets
> generated from in "make gen" - doesn't seem to happen for me here?

It's the

        ../scripts/expand-pintype ../components/gta02-core.lib \
          ../components/gta02-core-expanded.lib

line. The location is indeed debatable ... I guess it's just a
matter of convention - pick one, and stick with it :)

> Easy enough to do it by hand though! :-)

Ah, but when you haven't done it for a few weeks, then it's nice if
you can come back and just do "make" and things happen automagically,
without stressing your poor brain :)