[gta02-core] Good news: also WLAN in bits

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Thu Aug 20 14:50:33 CEST 2009

Álvaro Lopes wrote:
>> Now, the downside is that we need a few more symbols (the level
>> shifter, the WLAN module, and some smaller pieces). Any takers ?
>
> I can handle that today. I'll post news when I'm finished.

OK, I must confess I was expecting something simpler :)

The level shifter (adg3304) is done and commited, please review.

Regarding the other components:

 * U7801 (WLAN module) - I could not find a proper datasheet for it [1]. We can derive information from openmoko schematics, but I'd really like to crosscheck
this with a real datasheet.

 * U7802 (Bandpass filter) - Our filter is not listed on their site [2], and datasheet access requires some access code.

 * CON7801 - Do we have this connector already [4] ?

 * ANT7801 - There was some previous discussion about this one [3], I am not sure if the symbol is ready.

 * Drilling and Shielding pads. Any ideas on these ?

Álvaro

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Accton_WM3236AQ
[2] http://www.acxc.com.tw/product/bf2520/bf2520.htm
[3] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td3039217