[gta02-core] Good news: also WLAN in bits

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 20 23:05:15 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> I did the best I could. Please review.

- NC pins should better be "Unspec" (or omitted), not Passive

- the data sheet has CLK_REQ as an output, but I think you're right :-)

- RESET is active-low, so we should call it nRESET

- pin 35 should be NC, not RST_OUT_L. (That's a bug in the Openmoko
  schematics. The 48QFN package has no reset output. There is a
  81QFN - no kidding, an odd number of pins in a quad package - that
  does.)

> Added. Review as usual. I left IN/OUT pins as passive.

Perfect. Thanks a lot !

I've added them to the expanded bt.sch and removed the connector.
I think we'll need a separate WLAN sheet in the main schematics,
to keep things from getting too crowded.