[gta02-core] ECN0011 implemented (varistor cleanup)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Dec 1 16:23:47 CET 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> Done - wouldn't want anything fishy going on :-)

Thanks a lot !

By the way, when adding modules, please don't be shy and record your
contribution in AUTHORS as well. Also, it would be good to make an
entry in INFO with a pointer to the footprint specification or the
component that documents the footprint. (I.e., if components/INFO
specifies the footprint, just use an S: tag in modules/INFO that
matches the S: or an A: tag in components/INFO. If the source is
different, use D:. We don't use modules/INFO yet, but I think it
won't be long before we'll need it.)

Thanks,