[gta02-core] symbol and schematic of the debug board

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 1 16:30:03 CEST 2009

Jianming.Liu wrote:
> Here is symbols and schematic of the debug board v3, and I would like to know
> any of problems.

Thanks ! The data in your mail doesn't quite look right. Could you
please either attach the files as regular attachments, or send each
file in a separate mail ?

Also, I should mention that there are no immediate plans in the
gta02-core project to make debug boards, and we may in fact replace
the whole subsystem with something better designed in the future.
(Whether and when this will happen depends on a number of factors
that are still undecided.)

But whatever we do, having the debug board in KiCad as well is good
for documentation purposes.

Thanks,