[gta02-core] Annotations & R7901

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu Jul 2 13:52:07 CEST 2009

Excluding GSM, I think we've drawn all the major components now -
although there's still much finishing and reviewing to be done, and
ECN's to agree and implement.

I've just gone through the current sheets, and identified duplicate
components, or those missing a value / reference.  I've managed to 'fix'
most of these using the references / values from the gta02 schematics.
Where there is a departure from the gta02 schematics we hopefully have
an ecn and it would be good to annotate the schematics with the ecn
details too - so I'm hoping I haven't done anything unexpected...

The only problem I wasn't able to fix was the inductor 'R7901' on the BT
circuit.  There is a resistor on the same sheet, also called 'R7901'.
This is obviously confusing and KiCad erc doesn't like both having the
same reference.  Any objection to us renaming this to L7901?

Dave