[gta02-core] Annotations & R7901

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 3 11:50:24 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> I wonder if we name the pins the same way this error will go away... Clues ?

Naw, I don't think so. I'm currently trying to hack some exception
mechanism into KiCad. I just wish C++ didn't suck so badly :-(((

> We seem to have a problem with "power ports" being "power_in". This
> causes PMU to issue a lot of warnings when it outputs to them. Or this
> might be related to the 0R resistors.

I think we need to place a PWR_FLG on each net that has power but
doesn't connect directly to a Power Out pin. That PWR_FLG is one
of KiCad's more exotic quirks.

> Regarding the PMU GND, you think we can put it as "power_out" ?

That seems weird, given that GND doesn't pass through the PMU.
Wouldn't the "electrically correct" place be the battery or USB
anyway ?