[gta02-core] Values and units in schematics

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Jul 4 16:15:25 CEST 2009

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
>    Looking at gta02-core-all.pdf on a 1280x1024 screen, I have no problems
> telling nF from uF. But the nF looks disappointingly much like mF, which
> fortunately isn't likely to occur.

I've now changed all the remaining U, N, and M to their lower-case
counterparts. Let's see how it goes.

There were also a few H for Henry, which I removed. B2201 had an
invisible 100M, which I changed to 100MHz.

Oh, and the LCM sheet has a bold sheet label again. Luke, I hope
the KiCad upgrade went well. You'll need it to boldly enjoy the
bold :)

> as decimal points - 1k5 or 1K5. I think I even prefer 22r over 22R.

Eek, that seems a bit radical. Besides, it's an upper-case Omega. We
already changed alphabet and letter, let's leave it some dignity and
let it keep its case.