[gta02-core] Postscript/PDF origin shifted

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Jul 4 16:31:54 CEST 2009

The Postscript and PDF "make gen" produces from our schematics had some
clipping on the right margin, both on the screen and on A4 printouts.

I now changed the all-sheets script to shift the page a little to the
left. This removes all clipping when viewing the schematics with xpdf,
and it avoids almost all clipping when printing on my A4 printer as

I hope this works well for everybody. If we need local adaptations,
the X offset can be set by defining the environment variable

% export KICAD_PS_XSHIFT=-25
% make gen

% KICAD_PS_XSHIFT=-25 make gen

would produce the current left-shift.