[gta02-core] LCM schematics

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 15 12:01:34 CEST 2009

Luke Duncan wrote:
> Fixed. I also had to add these power symbols and updated the PMU schematics
> to use these as well.

Hmm, did you check it in ? I don't see the changes to lcm.sch

By the way, when changing a sheet, it's better to use "Save" instead
of "Save Project" (or clicking on the floppy icon). That way, only
the current sheet is saved and the commit won't look as if
everything else had changed as well.

> That's odd. It was used as the GPS reset signal in GTA01 and NC in GTA02.
> However, the 2442 datasheet says that it is need for TFT screens. Maybe the
> LCD driver chipset already takes care of this?

Out LCM module doesn't have such a signal, so I guess it's fine
without it ;-) The only thing similar is DE, which is correctly
connected to VM (which secretly becomes VDEN for TFT).

Thanks,