[gta02-core] Cleaning up schematics
alvieboy at alvie.com
Sun Jul 19 19:27:02 CEST 2009
I took a quick look at some of the schematics, and since we have discussed (and approved) some "rules" for them, I'd like to bring your attention to avoid
breaking the rules unless you, of course, cannot do anything about them :)
The main purpose of this is to have all individual schematics consistent, ie, to make them look as if they were drawn by the same person, with the same rules.
Not saying here that you have not done a wonderful job, you actually did, but if we can just have them as "by the book" as possible, that would be love over gold.
So, a few remarks:
(1) Clearance missing - make sure wire has at least 10mil before changing direction.
(2) Avoid wires crossing unless impossible.
(3) Avoid vertical labels
* C3017: (1)
* C3029: (2)
* D4402: (3)
* MIC4301: (1)
* D4301: (3)
* D4302: (3)
* All vertical R: (3)
* C4909: (2)
* VBUS/C4913 intersection: (2)
* CON4901 GND pin: (1)
* Add some clearance between labels.
* (almost) All vertical R: (3)
* D4603 can probably be integrated in another way, to avoid (2)
* TP4712: (3)
More information about the gta02-core