[gta02-core] LCM review

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Tue Jul 21 15:53:18 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I've just reviewed the LCM sheet, and it looks pretty good.

I found one problem and one possible problem:
 - There was a missing connection at the base of C6007 (which I've now
added, rev5306).
 - C6008 is missing.  This was added in GTA02, and is NC so it's
omission might be deliberate and I've not added it.  Should we include
this or not?

The FA2012 datasheet doesn't indicate that the filter works the same
when driven in reverse, but unless I'm mistaken the GTA01 and GTA02
schematics both appear to do this (U6002), although ours do not.

Because of how our components are laid out, the signals don't always go
through the same filter component used in the gta01/gta02 schematics,
but I think this is a sensible divergence from those schematics.

Thanks Luke!

Dave