[gta02-core] RFC: Open Source Hardware - Disclosure Requisites

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 24 14:05:59 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> Between those two - I prefer ODH.  We are using copyleft licenses,
> so that's accurate, but that phrase always sounds a little
> anti-establishment to me.

Yup, good point. If you want to change the system from within, you
better hide the molotov cocktails and the balaclava in a nice
briefcase :)

> ps - what's Quorum for this kind of decision? :-p

Something like 2-3 more votes, I'd say :)

The art of controlling democracy - everybody gets to vote, but you
decide when the election is over and whether it's valid.