[gta02-core] LCM review

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Mon Jul 27 01:35:13 CEST 2009

Hi Rene,

Rene Harder wrote:
> Dave Ball wrote:
>
>> The FA2012 datasheet doesn't indicate that the filter works the same
>> when driven in reverse, but unless I'm mistaken the GTA01 and GTA02
>> schematics both appear to do this (U6002), although ours do not.
>>

> Do you mean the SPI data pin, we do the same in our schematic. This pin
> is connected to the filter U6007.

on gta01/gta02 schematics, filter U6002 (Hsync, Vsync, Pclk, DE) has
IN1-IN4 connected to the LCD, and pins OUT1-OUT4 connected to the
sc32442/glamo (the rest of the filters are connected the other way round).

In our schematics, the IN side of all filters are connected to sc32442,
and the OUT side to LCM.

Dave