[gta02-core] Unique values per component.

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 31 19:03:59 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> After a quick hack of a perl Kicad parser (netlist), here are the
> results for the unique values used for each component:

Very nice ! I did something similar by piping the output of
"make bom-by-ref" through a chain of awk, sort, and uniq -c, but
yours has more useful details.

> If anyone interested in the script and modules please let me know.

trunk/gta02-core/scripts is a good place for such helper scripts :-)

If it's more than just one or two scripts, maybe we should find a
better place, though. I've created a directory trunk/eda/ for tools
that aren't project-specific.

You probably can't commit there at the moment. I'll check this with
Joachim.

> - actually we can make our own ERC once I finish full netlist loading
> and libraries).

Yeah ! The joy of open formats :-)