[gta02-core] and more Symbols

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 11 16:13:07 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> JKK4401: Headset jack - JAR02-062101
> I haven't found any data sheet or footprint.

Neither did I :-( Nuconn don't even seem to have a Web site.
There's a number of resellers that have that part, but none
with a data sheet, it seems.

> REC4301: Speaker
> I think we can use the stock part Speaker (devices.lib)

No luck with the data sheet here either. It's supposedly a
Philips 2403 252 28828, but NXP don't list any data sheets
for speakers or microphones.

> MIC4301: Microphone: IMP-413TN
> I could not find a stock part microphone so i draw one pretty quick.

The bad luck continues. What we're looking for is an
Imperial Electronics IMP-413TN, but http://www.imp.com.tw
doesn't respond.

Nice capacitor in the mike ! ;-)

> CON1701: Battery connector BTP-03JA4G
> Drawing and Footprint:
> http://www.octekconn.com/uploads/file/file_path_62.pdf
> The symbol in the Gta02 schematics has 7 pins although the battery
> connector has only 5pins.

Yup, they don't seem to make sense. Maybe someone recycled an
old footprint.

> U1, ANT7801, WLAN and Bluetooth antenna

It's probably be better to use the same pin numbers as Wavefar do.
But we'll have to see the data sheet or the component to be sure.

Thanks a lot !