[gta02-core] Next phase: the schematics

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Wed Jun 17 21:42:46 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
>> I can start with PMU if it's OK for you.
>
> Yes, of course. Thanks and good luck ! :)

:)

(so that everyone stays in touch)

Just did a few connections, add a few resistors, nothing more yet. It's in SVN.

I had to write a new resistor symbol (the one US-like, with a zigzag line). It's not perfect but should be enough for our needs.
Another symbol we need is an inductor - Kicad's is too large, and seems to have a width non-divisible by 50mil.
The power pins are "VAA" with a 0.5mil font size.
I also added a "Tolerance" field to resistors that depict their low tolerance.

I'm avoiding as much as possible to cross wires, so you might see many power pins all around (like VBAT_SYS). I think this makes design more readable.

We also have a lot of NC resistors, maybe we should get rid of some..

I'll resume my schematic work on PMU tomorrow. Until then :)

Álvaro