[gta02-core] USB schematics

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Sat Jun 20 18:15:45 CEST 2009

Rene Harder wrote:
> Hi
>
> I finished the USB part and commited to svn.

There seems to be a problem with 74XG125. Did you change the device ?

One wire (nOE) is not connected, and pin names are in bold. I don't remember drawing them bold however...

Also R4917 seems to close to the wires. And there are a few places where you can avoid crossing wires (like C4909<->VIN pin).

Otherwise loos good, thanks :)

Álvaro