[gta02-core] PMU finished

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 22 00:57:41 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Please review, and tell me if you find some inconsistencies :)

Some more bugs:

- SHUTDOWN is facing the wrong way. It's actually NC on the CPU side,
  so we might as well scrap it entirely. One item for the ECNs.

- nGSM_OC is also facing the wrong way

- R1741 should be NC

- U1701.BATSNS should also connect to VB

And a few style remarks:

- the test points looks a bit "heavy". First, we don't need them to
  say "TST". Second, TPxxxx seems to be clean enough, no need to use
  Openmoko's H- prefix. (No idea where this came from.)

- I think C1767 should be closer to the SYSx pins, not near EXTONx,
  so that it's clearer that SYSx is getting properly bypassed.

- now that we have plenty of space, the RF_3V group can be turned

- as the crowded area around R1763 shows, the space between VB_SYS
  and the corresponding circle seems a little wide and may cause
  momentary confusion about what belongs where.

- the text "Power Button" almost vanishes. Maybe make it bigger,
  bolder, more capital, oder with more surrounding space ?

Another item is that KiCad requires unused pins to be flagged with a
little "X" called "no connect flag". It's in the left-hand menu
strip, above the label.

Great work and very nice to read !

Thanks,