[gta02-core] PMU finished

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Mon Jun 22 10:15:42 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> ?lvaro Lopes wrote:
>> Please review, and tell me if you find some inconsistencies :)
>
> Some more bugs:
>
> - SHUTDOWN is facing the wrong way. It's actually NC on the CPU side,
>   so we might as well scrap it entirely. One item for the ECNs.

Left it there for now. If we want to remove it, shall we tie it to IO_3V3 or keep the pull-up ?

> - nGSM_OC is also facing the wrong way

Fixed.

> - R1741 should be NC

Fixed.

> - U1701.BATSNS should also connect to VB

Fixed.

There was another bug I fixed, ADCIN2 was being connected to R1732, instead of ACCSW.

> And a few style remarks:
>
> - the test points looks a bit "heavy". First, we don't need them to
>   say "TST". Second, TPxxxx seems to be clean enough, no need to use
>   Openmoko's H- prefix. (No idea where this came from.)

Changed those. Became more clean, yes.

> - I think C1767 should be closer to the SYSx pins, not near EXTONx,
>   so that it's clearer that SYSx is getting properly bypassed.

Did that. It's a bit crowded over there, but fits.

> - now that we have plenty of space, the RF_3V group can be turned

Did so, and changed LCM_3V too.

> - as the crowded area around R1763 shows, the space between VB_SYS
>   and the corresponding circle seems a little wide and may cause
>   momentary confusion about what belongs where.

Fixed.

> - the text "Power Button" almost vanishes. Maybe make it bigger,
>   bolder, more capital, oder with more surrounding space ?

Bigger (0.08) and bold. Also applied the same settings to Battery Connector label.

> Another item is that KiCad requires unused pins to be flagged with a
> little "X" called "no connect flag". It's in the left-hand menu
> strip, above the label.

Did not know that, done :)

> Great work and very nice to read !

Thanks :)