[gta02-core] PMU finished

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Mon Jun 22 15:23:43 CEST 2009

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> GND or pull-down ? :) GND seems fine. One component less. ECN0003.

:)

> Oh, while we're at it, I don't think we really need a pull-up on
> each of the EXTONx pins. They're of rather questionable value as they
> are. ECN0004.

According to datasheet EXTONx pins draw from -1uA to +1uA.

But these pins functionality can be disabled by software (using OOC wake-up register). So we might even live with them disconnected. Not sure if this makes
sense for a 3uA max. leakage current though.

> I also added ECN0005 which cleans out R1769 and maybe more, and
> ECN0006 which asks for a decision on the fate of R1701.

Will look at those ASAP.

> Thanks a lot for the cleanup ! It looks even better now.

Yes, switching to A3 leave us a lot of room to make things more understandable. :)

Alvaro