[gta02-core] BT & WLAN schematics

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 25 12:18:52 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> I've just committed a first go at schematics for bluetooth and WLAN
> (using SPI)  Neither were particularly big, so I've put them both on the
> same sheet.

Great ! By the way, I changed the size of the subsystem labels to
200 mil bold, and I added one on each of the other sheets as well.

> I've used new names for some of the nets (WLAN_MOSI etc.) but some of
> the others aren't particularly helpful in understanding their purpose,
> should we look at renaming these too?

How about using BT_ACTIVE and WL_ACTIVE also on the BT side ?
I'm a bit puzzled about PIO_2 and PIO_5. The kernel "knows" about
them, but doesn't seem to use them for anything.

Thanks,