[gta02-core] Memory Schematics

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu Jun 25 12:53:45 CEST 2009

Sven Rebhan wrote:
> 2009/6/22 Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org>:
>
>> Alvaro Lopes wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't we simply remove gta02-core.lib from SVN ?
>>
>> I'm fine with that. I put it there for convenience, but I agree
>> that generated files don't really belong in such places. Same
>> for gta02-core-expanded.lib
>>
>> Is everyone okay with generating their own ?

I'm happy with generating my own, though i can imagine forgetting every
now and again with entertaining consequences...

> Why not add a SVN post commit hook to generate the file(s)
> automatically at a certain download location? That way the
> downloadable file(s) will _always_ reflect the current SVN state.

If it's practical, it'd be nice to have the PDF/postcript files Werner
is generating manually re-created through post-commit hooks too,
reducing the change of people reviewing out-dated files.

Dave