[gta02-core] IO Schematics

Dave Ball openmoko at underhand.org
Thu Jun 25 13:00:46 CEST 2009

Luke Duncan wrote:
> I checked in an initial shot at the IO schematics and updated ecn016
> with the changes that were made to the accelerometers.

Great - Thanks Luke!

The first thing I noticed is that we've managed to duplicate two of the
CPU parts - U1501D and U1501G have been placed in the schematics twice,
once on the LCM sheet and once on the IO sheet  As far as I know, we
can't do this, and need to include each only once, with labels to
indicate sheet-to-sheet nets.  I think I'd leave U1501G on the LCM
sheet, and leave U1501D on the IO sheet.

Cheers,
Dave