[gta02-core] Memory Schematics

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 25 14:18:58 CEST 2009

Dave Ball wrote:
> I'm happy with generating my own, though i can imagine forgetting every
> now and again with entertaining consequences...

Yeah, particularly now that they don't change very often :)

By the way, KiCad builds again, but I had to fix three build failures,
which all seem to be genuine. (fix-r1837-build.patch in the patch set.)
That's a little odd. I'll have to find out if someone just had a rotten
day, or if something is wrong on my end.

> If it's practical, it'd be nice to have the PDF/postcript files Werner
> is generating manually re-created through post-commit hooks too,
> reducing the change of people reviewing out-dated files.

Yup, they're very high on my list for that. I also want to see if I can
make graphical diffs of the Postscript files.