[gta02-core] ECN0001: Enough test points for WLAN SPI? ;-)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 5 19:24:18 CEST 2009

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
>    We have WLAN SPI test points on both TP8001..TP8003,TP8005 on wlan.sch
> and TP4715..TP4718 on io.sch. Is it OK if I move the latter ones to the
> DEBUG SPI signals instead?

Sounds good, yes.

> And a related question, should we swap the SPI
> pins at the debug connector to try to keep the debug connector pin-out
> compatible with the GTA01/GTA02 one?

You mean swap DEBUG_* with WLAN_* ? Yeah, seems to make more sense,
given that the others are occupied now.

By the way, I noticed that CONSOLE_RXD/CONSOLE_TXD were at pins 1 and 2,
but they ought to be at pins 2 and 3. I've fixed it and I've also moved
the pull-up and test point group a bit to the side, to make it less
crowded.