[gta02-core] Fedora Electronic Lab support for openmoko hardware development

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Tue Oct 6 13:27:45 CEST 2009

Chitlesh,
I first need to say that I have left the Fedora camp many years ago, now a
happy Debian user, but still, your work on bringing together those tools
is fantastic I think.

> http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/list.html
> If you feel that we still lack tools that are important to the
> openmoko's development, please do not hesitate to let us know.

I have 2 links to stuff you might want to consider adding:

HeeksCAD: http://code.google.com/p/heekscad
links to several NURBS libraries and tools: http://irc.esben-stien.name/mediawiki/index.php/NURBS

Best Regards,
Wolfgang