[gta02-core] ECN0008 - Mystery cap

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Oct 14 08:53:08 CEST 2009

?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Fine for me. I also made some simulations with different values and
> attenuation was very very similar.

Perfect. 22 pF it is then. I added a brief explanation to ECN0008.
We close the book on another mystery :-)

I reviewed ECN0008 and made the following small changes:

| [...] Connect R7610 to LNA_AVDD.

I think you meant R7618. Changed it accordingly. There are also a few
more components that were removed that weren't mentioned in the ECN:

| - Remove R7617 and C7623 (pull-down and buffer for VCONT)
| - Remove CON7602, C7631, and L7609 (external antenna connection)

I've moved it to "Execute". If nobody finds any further problems,
I'll close it in the next days.