[gta02-core] New shields (Was: Use for hole left by GPS connector)

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Tue Sep 1 01:17:50 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 07:51:02PM +0200, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:

>    Perhaps I should pay a visit to <URL:http://www.etch.dk/>. I could say
> hello to Lars Traberg - we worked at the same place until a little over two
> years ago - and I could bring my GTA02 so we can talk about possible can
> shapes, alloys, material thicknesses, ballpark figures for costs and such.

   Lars Traberg was going on vacation when I called him and I forgot about
it then.  But I'll be paying him a visit on Wednesday morning, so what are
the questions I should ask?

   I suppose the most pressing need is that of a new GSM shield because the
Telit module is too tall for the existing one. WLAN is moving to the main
PCB and we want it in a separate shield, right? Anything more that I've
overlooked?

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen